The INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP requires one of the following qualifications:
- A current social worker who has received a bachelor degree, master degree, or doctorate as their highest degree from a social work or its related program.
- A current social worker with at least two years of related working experiences without a degree from a social work or its related program.
A copy of your diploma, transcripts, and employed documentation must be attached with the application.
The GROUP MEMBERSHIP requires one of the following qualifications:
- A human service or social welfare organization.
- A social work or its related programs in universities.
- A human service or social welfare association or foundation.
All these organizations, programs, associations or foundations above should assign a staff on behalf of the group. A copy of introduction and proof of legal establishment must be attached with the application.
The STUDENT MEMBERSHIP requires the following qualifications:
A student currently matriculating in a social work or its related programs in universities. A copy of your current student identification card or transcripts must be attached with the application.
The SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP requires the following qualifications:
- Individuals or groups who promote social work and commit to support TASW.
- Sponsor N.T. $ 3,000 to TASW annually.
- With the sponsorship of N.T. $ 30,000 to TASW, the members receive a lifelong Sponsor Membership.
The HONORARY MEMBERSHIP
The HONORARY MEMBERSHIP is provided by TASW to people who have made significant contributions or achievements to the social work profession.
Members are able to：
- Acquire information related to the profession.
- Join a variety of continuing training and education programs with a special discount. There will also be book discounts and services of free delivery.
- Receive the following services: personal issues about social work profession will be handled properly, questions related to the profession will be answered, access to social work job
- Receive the Taiwanese Social Work and electronic newsletters on a regular basis.